Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Good at Life

Two years ago I made a self-discovery - I don’t have a comfort zone. If I’m comfortable, it means I’m bored and restless. I prefer chaos, adventure and randomness. However, I recently made another discovery - I need a comfort zone. Perhaps it doesn’t need to be a safe and familiar haven. Perhaps it’s not a single place at all. Maybe my comfort zone is the realm of new discoveries – a city view, a neighborhood café, the back roads, Boston in the fall or a new recipe.

Finding balance, nourishment and comfort in ordinary and extraordinary days, this is a record of my attempts to be Good at Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As someone who has directly benefitted from your being good at life on more than one occasion, I am thrilled to see this record of it begin.

Laura